[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 24 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:03 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Help me out please e.e

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help me out please e.e

Post  Fille on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:54 pm

Ok, I've been playing alot on PO lately, since showdown has been down for quite some time now. I already were in a clan called the S.C.A., but this clan broke down, and every member joined a bigger clan called "Order of Dragon". We got the same members, plus some more from other clans. We're now in a competition of clans or something, where 8 clans are battling, trying to win. I will do OU, UU and NEU for my clan, since there's only 1 other player who can do NEU. But my problem is: I got no idea whats common and what works well in NEU, and I got like 2 days or something to become an above average NEU player. For those who don't know what NEU, it's basically a tier below NU, were the "never used of the NU pokes" are.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

All pokes not listed here are allowed in NEU, it's not an official tier yet, but it's just like PU, and is made up by PO. Now, on to my team:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Sandy (Sandshrew) (F) @ Eviolite
Trait: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Rapid Spin
- Super Fang
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off

Spinner and physical wall. Sandshrew is one of the only spinners in this tier, and since there is so few, pokemons like roselia are quite popular, just to set up hazards, so a spinner is great. My strategy also depends on a spinner, since it's based around shedinja.Sandshrew doesn't have the best atk stat, so I prefer crippling other pokes with knock off and super fang.

Soul eater (Shedinja) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Wonder Guard
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- X-Scissor
- Sucker Punch
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance

Shedinja, the star of my team. I use to just send it in on attacks that other pokes can't take, and whenever I can, sweep. Most pokemons can't touch shedinja, which makes it a great pokemon. This is the best sweeping set it got, and works perfectly. Of course, Persian is a problem, being that it gets a free hypnosis on it.

Go get em (Liepard) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Swagger
- Foul Play
- Encore

I really like liepard. It's an awesome poke, and it's really fast. the problem is that it's defences are far worse than good, so it's quite frail :/ The main strat is to sub up on eventual SR, then encore and go from there. Swagger+Foul play is awesome, seeing that swagger boosts the base attack stat of the opponent, while foul play uses the opponents attack stat to hit himself, with a 95 STAB move Smile

Fossil (Relicanth) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Rock Head
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Head Smash
- Waterfall
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake

I were kinda sceptical, but it works great. My set up sweeper. It can also take fire moves really well, while threaten out every fire type with either STAB waterfall or, for the bulky ones, STAB head smash. Rock polish when you can, and kill kill kill.

Abratic (Abra) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Grass Knot

Believe it or not. The base pokemon Abra. with base 90 speed and 105 sp.atk, it's actually quite good! It's so light, that grass knot does a shitton to alot of things, while psychic is a great STAB move. Shadow ball and hp rock for coverage. Hp rock is great for certain fire types, and articuno, which seems quite popular.
I also need a special attacker on this team, which means abra fits perfectly.

Lunatic (Lumineon) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Storm Drain
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Scald
- Soak
- Toxic
- Protect

I had no idea what to put in this spot, so I just took something, being a toxic staller. It had to be a specially defensive thing, so i chose lumineon. It's a pretty cool pokemon actually, with access to storm drain, and the soak/toxic combo. Soak the steel types and make the water types, then toxic them Smile Protect, standard toxicstalling, scald standard burn cripple.

Zangoose and Articuno are pretty common pokes in this tier as far as I know, and NFEs rules this tier. Just like a little note for people Smile

Possible members: Specs Electrode, Coil Arbok, Dragon dancing Crawdaunt/Fraxure(All I know yet).
Fille

Alz : 24

View user profile http://Got none atm e.e

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum