[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 24 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:03 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Red's Gym challenge Corner

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red's Gym challenge Corner

Post  Red The BloodEdge on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:56 am

I was slightly inspired by Buho's recollections of his gym battles so i thought i might do the same since I technically put you all in your positions I should try my hand at seeing if I can battle you in a true no holds bar battle to be respectful of gym leaders i will not be talking about what pokemon they used without their consent.

Sept 14-15 11:00-1:30 (Gym badges won 5)

Smart2600 Grassy Gym: Score 5-0 Winner Your's Truly

Well what can I say about smart he's gotta lot of heart and a lot of guts for using Grass types for his gym considering the multiple weaknesses they have. I rather enjoyed the battle and can see him improving as his Gym career starts taking off. Personally I can't help but be sorta happy for him seeing as I used to be a grass type gym leader too sorta fills me with a bit of pride seeing how far his battles will take him and seeing him improve form his wins and his losses. Good Luck with the rest of your challengers Smart. as for me my next badge awaits.

B-Man101 Mixed Gym: Score 3-0 (Winner Who else but me)

I'm not gonna lie that was a tough match considering i made up the rules for it and B man was the gym leader i gave my mixed Gym too He's done an amazing Job as gym leader and has truly earned his place on Plasma He and I both Shared a laugh a laugh considering he and I have known each other for awhile and the only 3 times we've battle happened to be forced into one and we both found it ironic how we only seemed to battle under these conditions. but as for our battle lady luck was definitely on my side all the times my pokemon were hit i survived with 4 hp for all of them if not I may not have one the way i did considering the rules i put The challenger has to 2-0 the gym leader man what was i thinking lol any ways For anyone wanting a gym challenge B man's where its at. Thanks for the awesome battle B man101. Now on to the next one.

CamMaster Dragon Gym: Score 5-1(was there really any doubt)

From all the times I've battle cam I can say one thing he has most definitely Improved although our match was cut short by his Ds Freezing it was still a fun match that I enjoyed if I've learned 1 thing with those annoying salamanders is that as a group the are murderous destroyers *shudders* man... Cam's the one person who never disappoints using his favourite pokemon. Cam you only have the potential to get better keep working on your team you'll get better and better. Guess it's time to make my way to the fourth badge.

Ghetsis Ghost Gym: Score 1-0 (MY GAWD!....)

..........I don't know where to start...........45 minutes.......the battle was 45 fucking minutes and I almost lost the match... Now I remember why Ghost scared us as kids there fucking terrifying....If it wasn't one thing it was another..........but that was one hell of a game still after getting my fourth badge............... iv'e realized everyone on this site has gotten better in one way or another........ and when Ghet is wants to he can be a very very tough opponent do not take him or any of the other gym leaders lightly......... Ok gotta get my head in the game it jsut gets harder from here.

Harumi Psychic Gym: Score 4-0 (I am on fire!)

Ok after my battle with Ghet i needed another battle so the next person on my hit list was our very on "Princess" Harumi the battle was nice and refreshing not 45minutes (GHET!!) but the battle was still very enjoyable and there were times when Harumi had me scared but luckily for my team we came out on top Like i stated in my previous entries I mention how all the leaders i battled have gotten batter i wasn't lying everyone's gotten better and we can only keep getting better but dont let it go to your head now ^_^. Next on my hit list Buho Twisted Evil
Red The BloodEdge

Alz : 65

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Next set of challenges

Post  Red The BloodEdge on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:17 pm

September 20 (badges earned 4)

Archerskye's Water gym:score 4-0 (none other than yours Truly)

This battle was truly fun and I'm am extremely lucky Archer had just gotten back into battling after a week or more hiatus. To any challenger going after archers badge after me good luck your going to need it i didn't make him a gym leader for nothing you know ^_^

Bluntedartis's Poison Gym:5-0( people were betting on who would win the people who bet on me bet right on the money)

Blunt that was a nice battle you still have a lot to improve on but you'll get there take this lose as a way of learning and improving your team don't just put in a pokemon to counter only one poke think about the majority and not the minority. and to the next batch of challengers that come your way give them fair warning your not gonna hold back ^_^

Buho's Fire Gym: Score 2-0 (Left him up in smoke)

Buho's Team almost left me and my pokemon extra Crispy with a side of Barbecue Sauce. but we managed to Pull a win through with a little luck and determination. Buho and I have battle countless times so each of us should be able to read the other like a book which is what happened in our battle he read my moves i read his moves both flames trying to engulf one another until one gave out. Apparently i have some people scared about how im tackling each and every gym leader that comes my way.
well they should be Twisted Evil I intended to see if the gym leaders I've chosen have earned their spots or if their just slacking of Next leader on my Hit list is G funk

G funk's Dark gym: Score 3-0 (banished to the shadow realm)

The darkness better be afraid cause i brought my very own light to light my path to victory against G funks dark team he almost had me in a desperate situation but My the light shined on me and granted me a critical Victory (hehe Pun in tended) I owe my win to one pokemon and if it wasnt for that pokemon i probably wouldn't have won gg Funk hope to battle you again some time

iTeNnYsOn's Fighting Gym: Score 4-0 (Not to proud to beat him since i've lost to him twice)

after my battles with Tenny i'm convinced of one thing and only one thing Fighting types are Op if covered correctly and are really tough to beat it took three tries to get this badge both times i was over thinking it because i was on a rush of adrenaline and i realized that I always play better not abusing type advantages which is why i lost to him twice my other team did have as much type advantages as my last to teams which is the only reason why i did so well on this 3rd try. I'm also forever scared by ponies and will never be a BRONY!
Red The BloodEdge

Alz : 65

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top